- This event has passed.
Nike Air Force 1 Crater
October 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 10:30 am UTC+0
BRACE FOR IMPACT.
The sneakers that helped define street style are reimagined with Crater Foam, weighing in with at least 20% recycled materials. The supersoft Crater Foam midsole is made from a spacey mix of approximately 11% Nike Grind rubber and foam materials. With a speckled outsole made from 15% Nike Grind rubber, each pair of the Nike Air Force 1 Crater is unique and durable.
Heritage Meets Revolution
Crater Foam is a revolution in comfort. It’s made from recycled materials, adds spring to your step and features the original cupsole design but with deeper grooves for a modern look.
The translucent fabric on the toe reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant materials salvaged from scraps, adding that 1-of-a-kind, reclaimed look.
Deconstructed and Sleek
The deconstructed design gives you a sleek, never-before-seen AF1 look that includes stitched accents, a woven tongue label and speckled Nike Grind rubber on the heel and toe.
- The stitched overlays on the upper are made with 24% recycled synthetic leather and add heritage style, durability and support.
- The shoelaces are 100% recycled.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
- The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
- Shown: Summit White/Summit White/Summit White
- Style: CT1986-100
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.