- This event has passed.
Nike Air Force 1 React
October 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 10:30 am UTC+0
AN ICON EVOLVED.
Celebrating the Nigeria national football team, the Nike Air Force 1 React features a bold, all-over print that ties to the team’s home and away uniforms. The oversized Swoosh design, large “AIR” on the midsole and new sole pattern refresh the heritage look while Nike React technology adds exceptional underfoot comfort.
Rep Your Team
Celebrating the Nigeria soccer kit, team details include “NAIJA” on the tongue and left heel, and an all-over print of the graphics found on their uniform.
The Perfect Flash
The hidden reflectivity in the upper highlights the team details and adds the perfect shine to every step.
Rep Your Team
The colors let you celebrate your team, whether they’re playing home or away.
- The drop-in footbed cradles your foot while Nike React technology provides soft, springy comfort.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning provides unbelievable cushioning.
- The iconic lines on the upper have been amplified for a dramatic look—the classic bar on the outsole has been replaced with a TPU strip, the oversized printed Swoosh design modernizes the aesthetic and the larger sole refreshes the look.
- Nike React branding and details have been incorporated on the outsole, replacing the iconic stars with a wavy React-inspired pattern.
- Synthetic leather and textile upper
- Rubber sole
- Shown: Black/Pine Green/Green Strike
- Style: CW3918-001
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.